Residential Power Washing
Power washing isn’t just for businesses. Is your home starting to lose the exterior beauty that drew you to it in the first place? It’s amazing how dirt, mold, and other sun-baked nastiness can sink into the bricks and wood of your house, leaving it dull and grimy on the outside. Texas Best, DFW’s trusted source for window cleaning services, now offers residential power washing to make your house look new again.
Texas Best sets the bar high when it comes to customer service. Our team takes pride in a job well done, and we’ll make you proud of your home again! We use state-of-the-art equipment and superior cleaning techniques to get the job done right the first time. Our detergents and cleaning products are biodegradable and non-toxic to humans and pets. We go the extra mile to give our customers the most effective, least harmful power wash experience available.
What is Power Washing?
Power washing is sometimes called pressure washing. It has long been associated with commercial buildings, heavy machinery, garage floors, and other things that get deeply soiled. Our team realized that layers of dirt really detract from the beauty of residences as well, so we began offering residential power wash services using our commercial-grade machinery.
During a power wash session, jets on the equipment shoot extremely pressurized water at a rate of 700 to 30,000 pounds per square inch. The machinery holding the jets rotates, and the attached bar swivels as the water exits, producing a motion that works well in cleaning flat surfaces. The results of power washing are dramatic and almost instant. Years of dirt and grime are stripped away beneath the pressure of the water, leaving your home’s surface looking bright, clean, and inviting.
Why Power Wash?
There are plenty of good reasons to have your home professionally power washed. Hiring a team like Texas Best to power wash your house saves you time and energy that could best be spent on other things. We have all the necessary equipment and supplies, and North Texans have been trusting us to make their houses shine for over 15 years!
Some customers hire us before a big event so guests can see their home at its best. Others bring us in to beautify the home before they take photos and list it for sale. Sometimes homeowners want to take their spring cleaning to the next level.
Our Power Washing Services
We offer a variety of services for all your residential power wash needs, including:
- Exterior Cleaning. We clean vinyl siding, wood siding, garage doors, decks, driveways, patios, walkways, and fences. We clean every part of your exterior that’s possible to clean with power washing.
- Mold and Mildew Removal. Unwanted green mold and mildew can leave your home looking neglected. We use the proper techniques required to remove and kill mold and mildew.
- Garage Floor Cleaning. Oil, chemical spills, and other deep stains can be removed with a high pressure power washer. We return your garage floor to its usual lustre.
- Driveways and Sidewalks. Clean asphalt or concrete driveways add to the fresh beauty of a clean home exterior. We use our power washing equipment to get rid of dark stains and other discolorations.
- Pavers and Stone. Our team works tirelessly to get your house looking new again, including pavers and stonework. Power wash cleaning restores pavers and stone to their original beauty.
- Deck Stripping. Our high-pressure water jets can strip away the remnants of old wood staining to prepare your deck for a new stain.
- Paint Prep. We use our power washing machinery to prepare your home exterior, fencing, or any other surface before painting.
- Ice Dam Removal. Ice dams can get large and heavy enough to become a safety hazard. We perform delicate ice dam removal with hot water and steam.