Floor Stripping And Waxing in Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas.
Everyone loves the look of a well-cleaned, shining floor, especially when introducing guests to your home. The problem is though, that time and traffic over certain areas can cause a floor to start changing colors and losing its original glow. At some point, the decision has to be made to strip away the old wax finish so that a new coat can be applied to the floor. Doing this does more than just make your floor shine like new again, it is a great way to protect the floor underneath and maintain the value of the home.
It’s just a fact of life that dirt and dust particles combined with other forms of debris and damage will eventually work their way into a flooring. In many cases, a floor can go through several cycles of serious cleaning to stretch out the life cycle of the wax layer. At some point though, there comes a time when a more aggressive solution is needed to restore the shine you deserve from your flooring. When a strip and wax is done, all of the current wax on a surface is removed to eliminate the dirt and grime that has built up over time and worked its way into the wax layer.
Depending on the type of surface in your home, and the amount of traffic it experiences, the recommended time between each strip and wax can vary, and it is always a good idea to have a talk with an expert to get a good idea of where your current wax layer is at in its life cycle.
Doing the Job the Right Way
At Texas Best, our team of experienced technicians takes advantage of the latest equipment and techniques to be sure that we are doing the job as efficiently as possible while providing our customers with the quality they deserve. We can take care of the hard work so that your floor will shine the way it did when it was brand new, and best of all we can save you the time and effort needed to properly strip and wax your flooring.
Without the right training and professional skills to do the job, it is possible to not only damage your flooring but also incur additional costs for repair work. With that in mind, it just doesn’t make sense to try and tackle the job yourself when you can contact us to have the job taken care of the right way by the best team in Texas.
Depending on the type of flooring in your home, there are several different things to consider during the stripping and waxing process. Not all floors can be dealt with in the same way, and without the support of a professional, it is surprisingly easy to make a mistake. The best way to avoid this is to work with an expert to make sure the job is getting done the right way.
Regardless of floor type though, there are few things involved in the stripping and waxing process including:
- Clearing away objects and other obstacles – Everything from lamps to rugs and anything in between will need to be moved so that the entire surface area of the floor can be dealt with at the same time.
- Application of stripping solution – Depending on your floor type, a specific stripping solution is selected that will be applied, then allowed to dwell on the surface.
- Scrubbing and removing the old wax layer – Once the stripping solution has been allowed to dwell for a specific time, the area will be scrubbed using the most appropriate tools until the entire layer of wax has been removed and only the bare floor is left.
- A check for leftover buildup – Before we apply a new layer of wax, our team will inspect the floor surface to be sure that it has been stripped and cleaned the right way to meet our high standards of quality.
- Professional wax application – Once the area has been properly stripped, cleaned, and allowed to dry, our team will apply a new layer of wax.
- A final inspection – After the job has been finished, we will give the entire floor surface another close check to be certain that everything is even, smooth, and up to our professional standards of quality.
Trust the Best to Handle the Rest
At Texas Best, we are committed to quality, affordability, and above all, safety. We make every effort to provide the professional, high-quality services our customers deserve. We are a full-service cleaning company and we are always ready to help our clients with their cleaning and restoration needs for both the interiors and exteriors of residential and commercial buildings. If you need stripping and waxing services or have other cleaning concerns, be sure to contact our office today to learn more about how we can help you.