Post New Construction Cleanup
We have more than 15 years of experience
Texas Best has a division committed to post construction cleaning from rough to final that is supported by a dedicated team. This includes sales, operations, estimating, safety, and customer service. Our fully trained construction cleaning personnel have the expertise and skills to handle any work scope. No job is too difficult. We have an excellent track record as well as the infrastructure, manpower and methods to guarantee that your project is finished within your time frame and according to current safety requirements.
Our construction cleaning services include:
Rough cleaning is performed before incoming subcontractors come in to do their work such as: painters and installers of flooring, fixtures and cabinets. Services include:
- Eliminate small debris and trash
- Remove stickers from windows
- Sweep and damp mop floors
- Damp mop vertical/horizontal surfaces to remove as much dust as possible.
Final cleaning is done once the construction process is entirely complete, prior to final walk-through and receiving the Certificate of Occupancy. Our final construction cleaning services include:
- Dust all vertical and horizontal surfaces top to bottom
- Vacuum or sweep/damp mop all floors
- Clean the insides of desks and file cabinets.
- Sanitize kitchens and bathrooms.
- Polish stainless steel
- Clean window sills and window frames
- Wash all glass
Touch-Up cleaning is not required for all projects. Typically it is done after a final cleaning because there has been a delay in the occupancy of the building or to touch up after a revisit of a returning contractor.