Commercial Floor Stripping & Waxing
Commercial Floor Stripping & Waxing
The best way to tackle the problem of wear and tear on your flooring is to maintain a regular schedule of stripping and waxing so that your clients are greeted by the high-quality, beautiful presentation they deserve. Hard surface floors are often the best possible choice for any business because of their visual appearance and long-term durability. At the same time, these types of surfaces require regular maintenance by a professional to make sure that you are getting the most out of the floor.
At Texas Best, we pride ourselves on applying our years of industry knowledge and expertise to the task of protecting your floors and making sure they continue to give off the shining glow that is sure to catch the eye of every client that enters your building. By consulting with you to develop a plan that suits the specific needs of your building, we can take care of the maintenance work needed to restore your floors so that you can stay focused on the day to day challenges of your organization.
The Advantage of a Brighter Room
Depending on the level of traffic on a specific area of flooring, most experts will recommend that you maintain a regular stripping and waxing schedule anywhere from 5 months to 1 year on average. At Texas Best, we can work closely with you to get a good understanding of the floors you are concerned about and develop a maintenance plan that will help you get the most out of your flooring.
Keeping up with a regular schedule of floor care including professional stripping and waxing services comes with a variety of benefits, including:
- Improved visual aesthetics – The clean, glossy shine of a freshly cleaned and waxed floor can have an incredible impact on a visitor’s perception of your facility. By taking advantage of a proper maintenance schedule, you can feel confident that your building is always putting its best foot forward and creating an inviting atmosphere for customers, business partners, and other visitors.
- Reduced repair costs – By investing in preventative maintenance, you can save yourself and your business from the challenge of dealing with the cost of repairing or even replacing your flooring
How it All Works
The first step in the stripping and waxing process for any floor is to remove all objects and obstacles so that our team can access the entire surface area. Once this is done, the floor needs to be cleaned and dried properly. At this point, our team can move forward with the real work of getting rid of your old wax layers and applying a fresh shine to your floors.
This process involves several steps, including:
- Floor stripping – The initial phase of the process involves removing the old layers of wax to eliminate damage, dirt, and other buildups that have worked their way into the coating over time. Once the floor has been stripped bare we will also clean it thoroughly to be sure no dirt or grime is left trapped under your new wax layer.
- Sealing – Before applying a new layer of wax, it is important to seal your flooring using a professionally chosen product to protect your floor. Doing this will help extend the lifespan of your flooring and protect it from unexpected damage.
- Waxing – The final step in the process is the application of a new wax layer to restore that deep, glossy shine that will help your facility give off that brand-new shine that is such an important element of a successful presentation.
Get the Work Done the Right Way
Be sure to reach out to us today to have a talk about the services we offer, or to schedule a consultation so we can develop a maintenance plan that will meet the needs of your facility!