Residential Glass Replacement
Is your home in need of glass repair or replacement? Maybe you want to upgrade your outdated windows to be more energy efficient. Texas Best Window Cleaning has got you covered! We’ve been beautifying homes in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex for over 15 years, but we do much more than clean windows. We also offer a complete range of residential glass replacement services.
When you hire Texas Best, you can rest easy knowing that your residence is in good hands. Our team is highly skilled and brings more than two decades of experience to every home they service. We are always prompt and courteous because we respect our customers and we understand how valuable their time is. That’s why we work efficiently, but without cutting corners. Our goal is to deliver an excellent service experience every time.
Double-paned windows with deteriorating seals can sometimes develop condensation on the inside of the glass panes. This moisture makes the glass look hazy or fogged over, especially after rapid temperature changes. If left untreated, the condensation will cause mineral deposits to build up which will make the glass look permanently dirty and interfere with your view.
- Foggy Glass Replacement – We replace foggy glass, and we have solutions that will fit any budget. Our team can replace the glass panes and reuse your existing window frame materials, or we can take out the old window and trim and replace them. The condition of your window will dictate our choices, but we always do everything we can to give you the best service at the best value.
- Broken Glass Replacement – Sometimes glass doors and windows get broken due to the severe weather in North Texas. Hail and flying debris can wreak havoc on your home’s exterior and leave your glass cracked or even completely shattered, creating a safety hazard for you and your loved ones. The sooner the glass is replaced, the safer your family will be, so don’t hesitate to put our team to work!
- Upgraded Glass – Could the windows in your home use some updating? Are they letting in too much air from the outside and driving up your electric bills? If so, our team will come in and replace them with energy-efficient options that will help keep your bills as low as possible. By replacing old windows, doors and skylights with Energy Star-rated glass, you can live in comfort while you save up to 12% annually. We also install double-paned glass to protect your family from noise pollution and solar screens that block up to 90% of the sun’s rays.
- Safety and Security Glass – If you want to improve the security of your home without putting up unsightly burglar bars, security glass films could be your best bet. These sheets of impact-resistant polyester adhere to your glass doors and windows and make them much harder to breakthrough. They are designed to deter forced entry. Burglars and thieves like to get into and out of their targeted homes as quickly as possible, so they will likely give up before they can get through the glass that has been reinforced with a security film.
- Interior Glass Fixtures – Texas Best can replace any glass fixture in your home, inside or out. We replace glass tabletops, mirrors, glass shower doors, glass partitions, and more. If you need something fixed but you’re not sure we can do it, just give us a call! We will happily go the extra mile to get the job done or refer you to someone who can.
Why Choose Texas Best?
We value each and every customer because we never could have found success without their support. We take the time to do a thorough inspection of your property and we always present you with an honest written estimate before we begin working. Our team has the expertise to get the job done right the first time, and we don’t quit until you’re 100% happy with our work. If you believe we missed something, just let us know and we will come back and make it right at no additional cost.